Like many good ideas, the idea of Green Man arose as the result of several problems.
Our manager had worked with a quick-drying carpet cleaning company for three years and became frustrated by the limitations in a single carpet cleaning system.
Unfortunately, quick-drying/ zero-drying-time cleaning systems always fail to fully deep-clean a carpet – it’s not what they are designed to do. This was Problem Number 1.
Problem Number 2 was that most deep-cleaning systems rely on detergents. What many people don’t realise is that detergents are difficult to fully rinse from carpets & upholstery, resulting in rapid re-soiling, meaning more regular cleaning a necessity.
Like anything worth having, our solutions were hard-won and the result of months of research & re-training.
Solution Number 1 was significant re-investment. The Green Man team now offer four different carpet, rug & upholstery cleaning systems.
Whether it’s large area encapsulation cleaning, VLM sisal cleaning, velvet dry cleaning or traditional rinse extraction, the chances are that Green Man have the answer.
Solution Number 2 came in the form of what is now a long-term affiliation with the UK’s foremost eco-friendly cleaning solution formulators in the country. Green Man are proud to be able to deliver an unbeatable eco-friendly deep-clean to all our customers.
Once the practical foundation of our carpet, rug & upholstery cleaning business was established, it became clear that we needed to gather together a crew of highly qualified technicians who were able to deliver our values…
- Clear commitment to use environmentally friendly solutions
- Traditional service values
- Wide range of treatments tailored to your needs, including deep-cleans, stain rescue, low moisture cleans & zero-drying time cleans
- Powerful eco-solutions that continue to clean & outperform standard treatments, even after the work is done!
- Unbeatable and long-lasting results
- Fully trained and insured technicians
- Cast-iron Green Man Guarantee
- Unrivalled customer satisfaction