When a flood occurs, it is important to take action quickly to prevent water causing permanent damage or serious contamination to your property.
Green Man carry industrial strength, yet eco-friendly solutions that will sanitise your home or office premises to help get you back on your feet as quickly as possible. We currently provide a responsive, out-of-hours service within the Bath & Bristol area.
The process will begin with a detailed survey to ascertain whether or not recovery of your carpet is possible – we are well aware that you don’t want to waste valuable time and money on a lost cause.
If we deem that your carpet and underlay can be rescued, then the process will then begin.
- 1. Recover as much waste water as possible from both underlay & carpet using our industrial extraction machines.
- 2. Apply deep-cleaning, sanitising solution to the carpet.
- 3. Agitate the solution to work it deep into the carpet pile.
- 4. Rinse & recover waste water from the carpet a second time to ensure any contamination is thoroughly removed.
- 5. Leave air movers & an industrial dehumidifier on site to accelerate the drying process.
- 6. Low moisture clean the carpet, once dry, to deodorise and brighten the carpet.
This is an approved, thorough procedure that is designed to rapidly secure a positive outcome for your soft furnishings and avoid the often unnecessary step of replacing your carpets.
If you’ve recently been flooded & would like to find out if we can help, please feel free to get in touch for a no-obligation discussion with one of our technicians.